Thursday, June 17, 2010

My first time...

So that you know this is Suni, not Marla. She has all but refused to do this on her own. So here I sit at her dining room table "force-feeding" her self-esteem.

As I blog, I must tell you Marla's quite nervous....putting away the lasagna she threw together for our kids, covering the table with pages from decorating magazines she has saved for shabby-chic ideas to help me with my decorating woes, and explaining what she did with her front porch rug that was very worn and outdated.

The "Before's and After's" should be sufficient for both Marla and everyone else, that she not only has worth but is relevant. She is economical. Fun. Modern. Sophisticated. Real. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.



The first 2 shots are "before" and last 3 are "after's"... Please tell us what you think!
Stay tuned for the step-by-step how-to's coming on next blog entry.







4 comments:

  1. Yes, do tell, how did you make that rug look so good again!? So excited to see more before and afters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Can't wait to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Marla....wanting to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a whole new rug!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete